The content on The Australian Psychological Society Ltd (APS) website is a summary only of the subject matter covered and is not intended to be nor should it be relied on as a substitute for legal or other professional advice. The APS makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of any content on the site. The APS does not warrant or represent that the content will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. The APS is not liable to users of the content for any loss or damage however caused resulting from its use.
Copyright in all content on this website is owned by The Australian Psychological Society Ltd unless otherwise indicated.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world) you are not permitted in any form or by any means to reproduce, adapt, re-transmit, distribute, store in a retrieval system or commercialise the content or any part of it without seeking prior written approval from the APS. Enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are not permitted to use the APS website to sell a product or service
The APS grants you permission to:
- Download and store a reproduction of this content on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the content;
- Display, print and reproduce this content in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation so long as you give appropriate acknowledgment of the copyright owner and indicate that permission of the APS is required if content is re-published in any format.
- Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 all other rights are reserved.
The Australian Psychological Society Ltd is not responsible for, and makes no representations concerning, the condition and content of, or products offered at, a third party site. The link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that the APS endorses the site or the products or services offered there. You access the site and use any products or services at your own risk.
Linking to the APS website requires prior approval from the APS via email at email@example.com On approval; you may link to the APS website at your full expense and responsibility. You must not:
- Alter any of the web site's contents; or
- Frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and contents from this website on any other website.
The APS reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.